The area of Ouchy is an attractive tourist place where you will find beautiful quays with parks and gardens, marina, different shops, bars and restaurants.
Latitude = 46' 30.429 N
Longitude = 6' 37.601 E
Access by public transportation
- Lausanne is located in the center of the European rail network; reachable from Paris and Lyon by TGV, from Milan by Pendolino
- In the opposite of the train station please take the Metro M2 direction "Ouchy" until the last stop "Ouchy-Olympique"
- Leaving the metro station you will find the Hotel Aulac directly on your left hand side at 30 meters
Access by car
- Highway A1: from Geneva or from Bern
- Highway A9: from Valais
- Follow "Lausanne Sud" and leave at "Maladière-Ouchy"
- Arriving at the roundabout; take the first exit "Ouchy" and follow the Avenue de Rhodanie about 2 km
- For information: directly in front of the hotel are unloading places (limited to 15 minutes) to unload luggage
- The public underground car park "Port d'Ouchy" offers 846 parking spaces and is located 60 meters from the hotel
- Guests staying at the hotel enjoy a special rate to CHF 15.- per night. Please contact the reception for more information.